- All logos, text, and photography are copyright © 2015-2016 Stephanie Gaudreau, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
- Healthy Happy & Harder to Kill(TM) and all associated materials are registered trademark property of Stephanie A. Gaudreau.
- If you would like to use any of my photographs, logos or materials on your site, please contact me using this form. Do not copy and paste any photograph or article on your site.
- Always credit Stephanie Gaudreau and http://stephgaudreau.com where appropriate.
- http://stephgaudreau.com contains intellectual property owned by Stephanie Gaudreau including trade dress, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the www.stupideasypaleo.com content, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. I reserve the right to immediately remove your account and access to www.stephgaudreau.com, including any products or services offered through the site, without refund, if you are violate this intellectual property policy.
- As a Certified Holistic Nutrition Practitioner, I am only qualified to give specific nutrition advice to clients who have completed a health intake form. I am not qualified to give medical or nutrition advice outside of my own knowledge base so use only what I post as recommendations and not professional advice. The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness or other medical condition. The complimentary advice provided herein is based on an abbreviated examination of the minimal facts given, not the extensive analysis I conduct when working with individual clients. Therefore, this advice is not a substitute for working with a nutritionist. I cannot guarantee the outcome of following the advice provided and my statements about the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. Following the advice provided is at your own risk. Consider hiring a nutritionist or other professional to assist you with this issue.
Some of the links contained in this website are affiliate links. This means that I may receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase from the affiliate. I only recommend products and services that I know or trust to be of high quality, whether an affiliate relationship is in place or not.
– The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we or any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– This website also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– All recipes, photographs, logos and text are the property of stephgaudreau.com and may not be reproduced without direct permission. Articles and/or images may not be copied and re-posted without direct consent. Only a link to the particular recipe or blog and a link to the photograph URL may be used on other websites or materials. If you have any questions or wish to use any of the information on this site please contact us.
Anything that you choose to post on this website is available for the public to view. Please choose wisely when leaving comments as we are not responsible for the information posted by others. The owner of this website reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
See the full Comment Policy here.
We do occasionally review or recommend certain products or services. We are not compensated for these reviews. We do, however, participate in associate programs that provide us with advertising fees or discounts on products for referring you.
Steph Gaudreau is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
These links are intended to provide you with a venue for purchasing products. We are not provided with any information as to who purchases items.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.