Dr. Jolene Brighten and I met totally by chance at this year’s PaleoFX conference, and we immediately clicked. Her work as a naturopathic doctor who’s passionate about helping her patients achieve optimal health by navigating the space between conventional and alternative medicine is fascinating to me.
Plus, as I’ve come to find out, she doesn’t pull any punches, loves to talk to her patients about the real life stuff that other practitioners avoid, and her zest for life is infectious.
You’ll definitely want to tune in to hear about her unique approach to health.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How Dr. Brighten used her personal health struggles as a springboard for her career.
- What real expectations look like to feel better and thrive for a lifetime.
- Why she advocates for patient empowerment.
- Understanding every piece of your labs and what the identifiers of “normal” really are.
- Why she’s passionate about women’s health and postpartum care.
- Who she thinks society is failing when it comes to health care.
- Why she talks about the icky stuff with her patient.
- Recognizing what you can control with helping your kids eat better.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Dr. Brighten’s free resources: Taking Control of Your Postpartum Hormonal Health and Natural Remedies for 5 Common Childhood Ailments
- Her website
- Her Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- The YouTube video of this episode
- Whole30 program
Woot! Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
I’ll see you again soon for Episode 4 of Harder to Kill Radio where my guest is giving you the concrete steps to prioritize your life and start thriving. You’ll definitely want to tune in!