If you are looking for a message of reassurance, motivation, and creativity, you have come to the right place. Paul Jarvis writes candidly and openly about completely changing how he lived his life and does business. Today he is sharing why he decided to bring the public along on his journey, and how to balance your life in every regard.
About Paul Jarvis
Paul provides a universal message that applies to people no matter where you are in life. Paul talks about so much that I, and others who run their own business, will relate to in a deep way, and is a beacon for us like-minded people.
By questioning why you have the need for ‘more’, calling yourself out on your bullshit and finding the true feeling of having enough, Paul encourages all of us to ‘bleed a little bit’. Whether you run a small business, are a company of one or are just tired of the hustle, Paul will remind you why you got started and how to align yourself with what brings you the most joy in your life.
Learn why it’s easier to build an audience when you stand for something, and how to deal with those on the other side of the line saying f*ck you. Question everything around you. But most importantly, believe that you are enough.
Do you already know about Paul? What is your favorite aspect of The Sunday Digest? Let us know in the comments below!
On Today’s Episode
- Making people resonate you on a vulnerable personal level
- Ways to optimize balance for your daily life and your business
- Finding the balance between what makes others happy and what you truly want
- How taking care of your body can lead to being more productive
- Why getting bigger as a business can sometimes be a problem
Resources Mentioned In This Show
Sign up for Paul’s Newsletter Here
“I don’t want to perform in my writing, but the fact that I am sending a piece of writing to so many people and they are consuming it is a performance.” (11:29)
“If you share something as yourself, like with your name and your business, like my business is me. Then it’s a bit more personal right, the praise is a bit better but then the like criticism is a bit harsher. Because they are not disliking your business, they are disliking your business and your business is you.” (16:27)
“I think if there was kind of one path forward then we wouldn’t need to have this conversation because everybody would be on that path because that would be the one path. And I don’t think that’s the way business or life works. It would be so nice if and so easy if that was the case, but unfortunately it’s not.” (29:18)
“I would rather personally fail trying something that I want to do, than trying something that I don’t want to do but want to just get to an end goal for it.” (31:04)
“Growth isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, and business ideas around growth and what science and actual stories from business, they kind of tell two different stories. And it’s one of those things where I’m like ‘why is nobody else talking about this’, and then I’m like, I guess I should.’” (46:07)
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 1 min and leave us a rating and review on iTunes!
- If you liked this episode, share it with friends and family.
- Don’t miss next Tuesday’s show: subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.
- Pin this for later!