Taking exercise down a notch is not failing.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
3 Ways to Adjust Your Exercise When Life Gets Stressful
Whatever you call it, exercise/fitness/movement has so many proven benefits for your body and mind that it can be hard to accept that sometimes, more is definitely not more. If you’re like many people I work with, you’re afraid that taking it down a notch means you’re lazy, you’re a failure, and you’ll automatically gain 20 pounds. And that’s total BS you’ve been lead to believe.
In this episode, I’m sharing three important ways to adjust your fitness routine when life shovels a big heap of stress your way. Making adjustments to these three factors can have a huge impact on how you feel, how you perform, and how you’re able to recover. Remember, more is not always more! It’s time to start listening more to what your body is asking for…and what it’s not.
On Today’s Episode
- Why I’m personally taking it down a notch right now
- Objective & subjective ways to listen to your body re: exercise
- 3 ways to adjust your fitness plan when life turns up the heat
- Real talk about what’s not going to happen to your body when you rest
Resources Mentioned In This Show
Pre-order bonuses for The Core 4 are now available and free for you! Get all the freebies before July 30. Just pre-order The Core 4 and claim the bonuses here. Thank you so much for all your support!
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.