Today I’m answering listener and reader questions in my first ever edition of Ask Steph on the Fierce Love Friday edition of the podcast.
Ask Steph: Volume 1
Usually on the Friday episode of the podcast, I’m on the mic solo ranting or pondering on whatever’s on my mind. But today, we’re switching things up a little bit. I’ll be answering several of your listener questions in the first ever-episode of Ask Steph. If you have a question that I didn’t answer, feel free to message or email me and let me know!
On Today’s Episode
- How to transition from interest/passion to a business
- How often I fall off the wagon and what I do about it
- How to start training for a powerlifting meet
- The essential elements to role modeling positivity for future generations
- How to set goals when you first start lifting
- My fave tv show
- Which fictional character I’d be
- How woo I am
- Which podcasts I listen to
- …and more
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Core 4 Program – Starts Feb 3
- Basic Barbell Program
- Company of One by Paul Jarvis
- ReWork by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
- Harder to Kill Club
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.