I’m back with another edition of Ask Steph where I answer your listener questions!
Ask Steph: Volume 2
Usually on the Friday episode of the podcast, I’m on the mic solo ranting or pondering on whatever’s on my mind. But today, we’re switching things up a little bit. I’ll be answering several of your listener questions in another episode of Ask Steph. If you have a question that I didn’t answer, feel free to message or email me and let me know!
On Today’s Episode
- What’s been my most frustrating hurdle to overcome in life
- My advice for the best place for a newcomer to strength training to begin
- How to grow a stronger backbone in the face of pressure to conform
- My ideal introvert recharge night
- If I ever suffer from imposter syndrome and what I do about it
- Why I joined and left CrossFit
- Kickass advice for someone entering their 40s
- How to talk to family members about their health without upsetting them
- …and more
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Sensitive – Harder to Kill Radio 156
- No BS Relationship Advice with Mark Groves – Harder to Kill Radio 115
- The Core 4 book preorder
- Harder to Kill Club
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.