Ready to get more energy back into your day?
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
3 Ways to Beat Workplace Exhaustion
There’s nothing worse than getting to the end of your work day feeling utterly exhausted and like your brain is a pile of mush but also feeling like you have nothing to show for it. In the wellness space, there’s a lot of chat around sleep and why it’s so important. Yet, rarely do I see folks talking about how what you do during the other 16 hours of your day can affect how you feel.
In this episode, I’m laying out three keys ways to beat workplace exhaustion. As you listen, consider your own workday. Whether you have all the flexibility or none, you work inside the home or out, or you’re an employee or the boss, there’s something in this episode that will benefit you.
Specifically, I’m covering the importance of channel switching, the false promise of multi-tasking, and the key reasons you need to have a stress defusing tactic or two in your back pocket for day to day use.
On Today’s Episode
- Why sleep matters to energy but why it’s not the only consideration
- How to fit in energy rechargers if you have little flexibility
- 3 ways to beat workplace exhaustion
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- The Core 4 Program starts September 1
- Order The Core 4 Book
- SelfControl App
- Steph’s Instagram
- Harder to Kill Club
The Core 4 is now available! Click here to get a free gift when you purchase. Thank you so much for all your support!
Harder to Kill Radio is sponsored by the Nutritional Therapy Association. Registration is now open for the NTA’s September class and closes September 6. Classes begin September 16. You can learn more and save your seat by clicking here (and don’t forget to mention my name on your application!)
You can also try out their free 7-day course, Nutritional Therapy 101 by clicking here.
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.