Do you have 5 minutes? Literally 5 minutes, including time to heat up the pan (okay…5:02)? Then you have enough time to cook up a nutritious dish instead of deferring to something processed or pre-made. Contained within is a solid dose of protein, healthy fats and some good carbs. Breakfast of Titans is one of the easiest things to make.
Why Titans you ask? In Greek mythology, they were descended from the primordial deities and preceded the Olympians. They were of unmatched strength, and plus Z named it so…and I’m not one to argue with that. If you don’t like smoked salmon, you could substitute in any leftover meat of choice. Another suggestion to make this breakfast even simpler is to roast a bunch of sweet potatoes (375 degrees F for about 45 minutes) in the oven once or twice a week to always have them on hand.
Breakfast of Titans
Breakfast of Titans is one of the easiest things you can make and contains a solid dose of protein, healthy fats and carbs.
- 4 oz wild smoked salmon
- 4 eggs
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or fat of choice
- Heat a medium-sized skillet on medium heat. Add a spoonful of coconut oil, butter, bacon fat, etc.
- Add smoked salmon, break up into chunks and cook for about a minute.
- Crack eggs directly into the pan and scramble.
- When the eggs are almost completely cooked through, add spinach on top and stir around until wilted.
- Serve with sweet potato on the side.