It’s the 200th episode of Harder to Kill Radio…say what! Let’s celebrate!
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
Celebrating 200 Episodes
Crazy to think that we’re here celebrating this milestone nearly four years after launching the podcast. Podcasting has been a fun and sometimes wild ride, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Harder to Kill Radio has brought me yet another medium with which to connect with you, the listener, and meet you where you’re at. It’s also afforded me the opportunity to connect with so many amazing people out in the world who are doing incredible things for others and sharing their stories with you.
In this episode, I’m reflecting back on the last four years. I’m sharing more about why I created a podcast and what it takes to make a show each week. I’m also letting you in on some lessons I’ve learned as well as revealing some of the most popular episodes to date. And, I muse on what the future may bring.
On Today’s Episode
- Looking back at 4 years of podcasting
- Why I decided to start a podcast
- What it takes to make a show
- Lessons I’ve learned
- The most popular episodes
- Why podcasting is awesome
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Click here for the whole podcast archive
- Pre-order The Core 4 & get all the bonuses
- Harder to Kill Club
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.