Big news…custom meal plans are here, and I’m so freaking excited!
Watch this video for a detailed tour inside Real Plans…
I’m proud to announce that I’m officially partnering with Real Plans to offer nearly 300 of my classic, most-loved Stupid Easy Paleo recipes right in their online recipe box.
And when you sign up here, my recipes come pre-loaded for you. Easy breezy.
But let’s back up a minute…
Why Meal Planning Matters
Meal planning is what’s helped me stick to healthy eating for over eight years. And consistency = results. Eating real foods means I have tons of energy, better moods, clear skin, shiny hair, and lots of strength.
Brain fog, acne, digestive problems (I was bloated every day), and hangry blood sugar swings left and never came back.
But all that started in the kitchen, and having a system made it way easier.
For SO long I’ve been dreaming of offering you fully custom meal plans because I know that getting organized and having a plan is the #1 most important key to healthy eating success…
…but I didn’t have a way to help you make personalized meal plans until now.
(In fact, I used to have static meal plans here on the site, but they were super limited…)
How Real Plans Works
- Tell Real Plans about you and your diet preferences.
- Adjust your custom meal plans for this week’s schedule.
- Head to the store with a perfectly planned grocery list.
- Cook nourishing meals with friends and family.
It’s 100% customizable, simple to use, and comes preloaded with thousands of yummy real food recipes that’ll help you nourish your body, build strength, and feel amazing. There’s no stress, no guesswork, and no last-minute scrambling.
I love Real Plans so much that I’ve partnered with its creators, Emily and Antony Bartlett, to offer nearly 300 of my signature stupid-easy recipes right inside Real Plans, all locked and loaded.
I’ve known Emily and Antony for years, back when I started reading their Holistic Squid blog.
A few years ago, they launched Real Plans – this genius custom meal plan system – and it’s been taking the world by storm. When I say that Real Plans is unlike anything you’ve ever seen, that’s no exaggeration.
Awesome Real Plans Features
- They’ve got traditional recipes (with gluten-free, dairy-free, and GAPS options), paleo (primal, keto, and AIP options) and even vegetarian fare.
- Sort recipes by ingredient – you can skip recipes that have any ingredient you don’t like or can’t eat – and dozens of other criteria.
- Find recipes by season…not feeling salad in the winter? Cool, Real Plans handles that.
- When you make changes to your weekly plan, everything automatically adjusts…even the shopping list (print- and mobile-friendly).
- You tell Real Plans how many meals you want to cook and it adjusts.
- There’s over 1600 recipes to choose from, including almost 300 of mine, so you’ll never get bored.
- Live chat support with the meal planning specialists from Real Plans
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
What if You Don’t Know How to Cook…Yet?
When you plan your week, you’ll see an interactive daily timeline that shows you what to do, when.
Need to marinate some meat? Get something started in the slow cooker? Pull something out of the freezer? Real Plans lays it all out.
And if you make changes on the fly, it automatically updates everything. It’s like having a personal chef helping you along…invaluable if you’re new to meal planning.
If you have picky eaters, need to accommodate a big family (or a party of 1), or you’re dealing with multiple food intolerances, Real Plans is the way to get a handle on all your meal prep needs.
How to Get Started
To start your custom meal plans for less than 2 bucks a week, click here. You can also gift a subscription to anyone you want.
(And if it ends up not working out, you can cancel at any time.)
And if you’re already a Real Plans customer, simply click to add almost 300 of my Stupid Easy Paleo recipes to your recipe box for just $1 per month.
I’m super confident that these custom meal plans have the power to help you get back on track with the habits you need to change your health and make it sustainable.
Okay…what are you waiting for? Get started with Real Plans right now!