Get all the details about my newest book, The Core 4, in this virtual tour of the book.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
Take a Deep Dive Inside The Core 4 Book
It’s pub week, and The Core 4, my newest book, is out in the world! To celebrate, I’m taking you on a deep dive inside the book and walking you through a virtual tour. This book deals with health but it’s not the same as other diet, weight loss, and fitness books. In fact, it’s not a weight loss book at all. Rather it’s about helping you find sustainable habits that work with your life in the four pillars:
- Eat Nourishing Foods
- Move With Intention
- Recharge Your Energy
- Empower Your Mind
In this episode, I’m sharing the overall why of the book. Then, I’m giving you a brief highlight of each pillar and its framework. Finally, I walk you through the 30-day program, emphasizing what it is and isn’t so that you’re equipped to put this into practice in your own life.
On Today’s Episode
- A quick celebration of the book at #1
- The why of the book
- The two main parts of the book
- The 4 pillars
- The Core 4 30-day experience
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Order The Core 4 Here
- Amazon Look Inside
- Audible audio sample
- Behind the Scenes of The Core 4 – Ep 225
- Learn about The Core 4 Program
- Harder to Kill Club
The Core 4 is now available! Click here to get a free gift when you purchase. Thank you so much for all your support!
Harder to Kill Radio is sponsored by the Nutritional Therapy Association. Registration is now open for the NTA’s September class. You can learn more and save your seat by clicking here (and don’t forget to mention my name on your application!)
You can also try out their free 7-day course, Nutritional Therapy 101 by clicking here.
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.