Easy Paleo Lamb Sliders are bite-sized and flavorful, quick to make and quicker to eat!
They go perfectly with a Greek salad.
The other day, I was really craving a Greek salad (score for salad cravings, right?!). I had all the veggie components in the fridge, but I definitely wanted to top it with something meaty, so I came up with a quick batch of lamb sliders – which are smaller than a burger – and served them with my salad, some Paleo Tzatziki Sauce, and a squeeze of lemon.
What Can You Substitute Instead of Lamb?
Lamb a bit strong for your palate? Try mixing it with half beef to make the flavor milder. My Greek salad was a combo of tomato, cucumber, sweet onion and olives, drizzled with olive oil.
Easy Paleo Lamb Sliders (Gluten-Free)
Easy Paleo Lamb Sliders are bite-sized and flavorful, quick to make and quicker to eat. They're gluten-free and whole30. Get the recipe today!
- 1 lb. of ground lamb or half beef, half lamb
- 1/2 an onion minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix the ingredients gently in a large bowl until well combined. Overworking the meat will cause it to be tough.
- Shape the meat into burgers however large you’d like. I made 8 small sliders. Don’t pack the meat in too tightly or the burger will be dense.
- Grill or fry in a pan over medium-high heat until cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side. If preparing in a pan, I like to quickly sear both sides then throw the burgers in a 350F oven for ~10 minutes to finish cooking through.
- Serve with Tzatziki for dipping!