Being an empath is a gift, but it’s often a challenge to manage.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
Energy Tips for Empaths
I wasn’t even aware that I’m an empath until I was an adult, and suddenly a lot of my life made sense. My highly sensitive nature, introversion, and the ease with which I absorb energy from the people around me finally clicked. I’m not crazy…I’m just an empath.
As an empath who is a known person and a healer, I dance with the dynamic between leaning into and using my gifts while at the same time not being crushed by them. The boundary between letting myself stay open as an empath and taking it all on is often razor thin and completely blurry.
In this episode, I’m sharing some common empath traits and how I personally try to manage my energy as an empath. Included are five of my go-to strategies for protecting myself from taking on OPE (other people’s energy). I’m not perfect at these. It’s an ever-evolving practice, but it’s essential.
On Today’s Episode
- A quick book update
- Pros and cons of personality tests
- Ten common empath traits
- 5 tips I use for managing my energy
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Pre-order The Core 4 & get all the bonuses
- Sensitive – Ep 156
- Top 10 Traits of an Empath
- Harder to Kill Club
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.