Chasing your dreams can be scary, but it can also be fun and enjoyable when you are aligned with who you are and what you want. After a successful career as an opera singer, Shirin Eskandani realized that she had spent her life chasing her dreams only to end up never satisfied and looking for more. She decided that this was no way to live life, and started Wholehearted Coaching to help other women embrace their dreams and become okay with failure.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
Finding Your Joy In The Mindful Hustle
This episode goes beyond fitness and nutrition to help you realize the restrictions you have placed on your life and break free of those conditions. Shirin is exploring the importance of finding joy in the daily micro-moments, how to apply mindfulness and mindset work to find aspects of serenity and ways to accept your life as it is, instead of focusing on the ‘if only’ mentality.
Joy is rooted in the unconditional acceptance of yourself and your life, and nobody deserves that more than you. Stop making yourself feel bad about the things you cannot control, and empower yourself to get back up when life pushes you down. Shirin provides tips and encouragement to get you on that mindful hustle, embrace your why, and learn to be okay with failure while having fun.
Life is too short to run away from what could be your passion. By intentionally cultivating the way you want to feel you can improve your mood, change your mindset, and live how you feel truly free. When you are able to stop and find beauty in the little things, you will be amazed at the power of the world around you and become reunited with your inner intuition.
How do you find happiness in your everyday life? What passions have you been too scared to actively pursue? Leave me a comment below!
On Today’s Episode
- Embracing what is and what is not working well in your life with no judgment
- Advice and tools for those who struggle to find something to be joyful for
- How to face your fears when experiencing a business or life transition
- The importance of savoring the moment you are in to gain perspective on your life
- What to do if you are struggling with your ‘why’ and how to find what works for you
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Sign Up for WholeHearted Woman Group Coaching Here
- Join Shirin’s Email List Here
- The Glow Up Retreat Website
- Whole Hearted Coaching Website
- Follow WholeHearted Coaching on Facebook | Instagram
- Pre-Order The Core 4 Book Here
“I got that exact thing that I wanted, that condition that I had been waiting for and hoping for, it happened, and I didn’t feel the way that I wanted to feel. And at that moment I truly realized that we get to create the way we want to feel.” (7:12)
“I don’t just want my business to thrive, I also want to thrive too.” (14:49)
“The ability to be in gratitude and in awe of your life in any moment, that to me is joy. It is really on the inside.” (21:25)
“Everyday there is something you can celebrate, there is something that you can enjoy and there is something you can savor.” (30:54)
“A lot of the time we actually are living our purpose, and we just don’t even know it because we think it is supposed to be this huge grand thing. And it’s just what makes you come alive, that’s it.” (41:03)
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.