“Strength is contagious,” states Jen Sinkler with no apologies.
If you’ve got your ear to the ground or eye to the screen in the world of fitness, you’ll know that Jen Sinkler is a name synonymous with getting strong, trying new things, and celebrating our own imperfections.
Jen, a self-confessed jock who had no idea how to be a coach, took matters into her own hands years ago and started on a quest for knowledge that lead to an incredibly diverse array of strength and conditioning certifications. As she puts it, “Trying new things is my hobby.”
The best part is that Jen’s not one to squirrel her knowledge away. She’s produced some killer content, from articles on her blog to programs for getting stronger with minimal time and equipment, so that you can catch some of that strength bug for yourself.
In today’s episode, she’s sharing some great nuggets of wisdom that I know you’re going to love.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How she went from playing rugby to editing junk mail and becoming a household name in fitness.
- How Jen stays fit despite her gypsy traveling lifestyle.
- Why she picks a theme for the year instead of a resolution.
- Why strength is wildly contagious.
- Her unusual bio feedback training and programming approach.
- Her advice for following your own body’s messages.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Lift Weights Faster 2 Program (affiliate link)
- Jen’s Facebook (Jen Sinkler & Thrive As the Fittest) | Instagram | Twitter
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube
Woot! Thanks For Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 11 with a very special guest who’s sharing his story of reinvention and rising from the ashes after an abrupt career change. Make sure to tune in!