“You don’t have to look like a fitness model to be proud of your body.”
When my guests Taylor and Morgan—better known as the dynamic duo behind the popular fitness and nutrition blog She Thrives—confidently proclaimed this statement during our interview, I couldn’t help but nod my head in agreement.
After both struggling in their own way with food and health (Morgan with chronic illnesses like IBS and Taylor with her aspirations of becoming a better athlete), they decided to join forces and superpowers to form She Thrives.
We chatted about the difficulties women face when they leave the comfort of their own supportive fitness communities, the pressures we still face to live up to a certain aesthetic, and the ways they’re redefining what it means to be strong and healthy.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How to go from diagnosis to taking action in health and life.
- Their recipe for creating a healthier relationship with food.
- How these crusaders are changing the status quo on what a women’s body “should be.”
- The future of combining their Shero super powers for world domination.
- Why community is the ultimate strength within an unbreakable human.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The She Thrives Blog
- Thrive Online Coaching
- She Thrives’s Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube below:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 15 for an interview with the smoothest voice in podcasting, a friend of mine who’s made a complete 180-degree turn with his health and lifestyle. I know you’ll walk away motivated to tackle areas of your life that could use a makeover.