When it comes to health, nutrition, fitness and mindset, today’s guest on Harder to Kill Radio asks:
“In which direction are you unfolding?”
I first met Tony Federico when we connected over social media and later, through his podcast, Paleo Magazine Radio, but it wasn’t until we sat down for this interview that I gained a ton of insight into the way he’s transformed his life.
A tragic event in his teens led Tony down an unfolding path of choices that hurt his health, but through a major internal shift, he was able to change direction and upgrade his life.
I know you’re going to walk away from this episode of Harder to Kill Radio with some concrete ways to help you take the long view with your health and focus your energy on what matters to you most.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How to go from tragedy to triumph.
- Why rock bottom is the best place to be for change.
- The personal evolution of health from pyramids to caves.
- Why going beyond the scale yields sustainability for a healthy journey.
- How being present allows you to hold space to get more accomplished.
- What do you do with stress; from honeycomb to hitting the pavement.
- The internal shift that changes your personal vision of the Universe.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Tony’s website, Fitness in an Evolutionary Direction
- Tony’s cookbook, Paleo Grilling: A Modern Caveman’s Guide to Cooking with Fire
- Paleo Magazine Radio
- Paleo Fitness Magazine and Paleo Magazine
- Tony’s Instagram | Twitter
- Move Your DNA by Katy Bowman
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube below
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 16 for a very special conversation with someone who coached me through one of the scariest times in my life. Simply put, she’s an amazing human being, and I know you’re going to love her.