You don’t always have to be older to be wise; that’s what I’ve learned from this week’s guest on Harder to Kill Radio, Scottish-born athlete Scott Wilson.
I came to know of Scott through my connections to CrossFit Glasgow, and I knew he was quite the accomplished young man on the playing field. But what surprised me about Scott the most is his perseverance and what seems to be a unique quality in him of the refusal to give up when life hits a speed bump.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Why sports have been so important to Scott growing up
- What it was like to be a pro athlete at such a young age
- How Scott’s dealt with major disappointment regarding training and competition
- Why balance and harmony are important to him
- Why he’s incorporating mediation daily into his wellness routine
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Iron Brew Barbell Podcast
- Heights Barbell Club
- CrossFit Glasgow
- Power Athlete Radio
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 22 for my interview with a super keen mindset expert. It’s full of practical tips for getting what you want out of life.
Pin these for later: