Shawn Stevenson’s main mission in life is to help you build model health, and we recently sat down to rap about what that really means. Spend just a few minutes listening to Shawn and it’ll be clear that he exudes happiness, confidence and passion for what he does. Put another way, he is the picture of what it means to have model health through fitness, nutrition and mindset.
I first met Shawn—creator of The Model Health Show podcast—in April on the floor of PaleoFX; we were introduced by my friends Danielle and Darren Natoni. Immediately I was struck by his warm, genuine nature, his outlook on what it means to be truly healthy, and his enthusiasm for helping others find the same.
A difficult and unexpected struggle with his own health in his college years sent Shawn on a pursuit of self-healing. Tune in to hear how that all transpired and how he takes the lessons he learned forward into every day.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- What the gateway to Shawn’s health transformation was
- How food changes your entire body & mind
- Shawn’s superhero origin story from athlete to debilitated college student to a model of health
- How mindset is incredibly powerful in the “no-cebo” effect
- The beauty in giving freely of yourself
- How he deals with bro science online
- What a day in the life of a model of health looks like
- His advice for how you can start getting clear about what’s most important to you
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Model Health Show
- Shawn’s website
- Catch up with Shawn on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 25 for my interview with a special friend who’s giving you an insightful look into her best advice for dealing with body image acceptance.