Noelle Tarr is a firebrand.
This Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and personal trainer has undergone a complete 180 in how she approaches nutrition, health and fitness, and she’s on a mission to pass on the lessons she learned along the way to her readers and listeners.
I first stumbled upon Noelle’s website, Coconuts and Kettlebells, ages ago and immediately was drawn in by her down-to-earth nature and incredibly practical articles. Mix in a dose of humor and a pinch of tough love and you’ve got the perfect recipe for empowering human health. She’s out there daily helping others eat better and incorporate movement in a fun and functional way.
One of Noelle’s passions is helping women overcome negative body image, and you’ll find tons of actionable advice in this episode if you’re struggling with your perception of self.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Why Noelle wrote “Why I Don’t Want 6-Pack Abs”
- Her advice for people struggling with body acceptance
- Her thoughts on the double standards that exist in the health & fitness industry
- Why Noelle made the switch in the type of sports she does
- Why she changed her career
- What you can find on Noelle’s Periscope broadcasts
- What motivated Noelle to start her podcast and tailor it to women
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Noelle’s website
- The Paleo for Women Podcast, Noelle and Stefanie’s podcast
- Connect with Noelle on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
- Get Periscope so you can follow Noelle at @coconutskettlebells
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post, and tell your friends.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 26 for my interview with one of the community’s most knowledgable endurance sports coaches and biohackers all about how to make yourself superhuman.