Dr. Theresa Larson asks, “How are you taking care of you?”
As a Marine Corps combat veteran, Theresa isn’t a stranger to challenging situations and the need for physical and mental strength. But her past wasn’t without serious struggles.
Tune into this week’s show to find out how Theresa started healing herself and her best advice for helping you do the same.
I’m confident that when you listen to Theresa’s story, you’ll be drawn in by her authenticity and her warmth and inspired by her to find your own inner warrior.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Dr. Larson’s superhero origin story
- The turning point in her addiction
- How the loss of a family member affected the course her life took
- Her best tips for taking care of yourself
- Why getting quiet & real connection are essential to healing
- How and why she works with adaptive athlete
- All about her upcoming memoir
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Theresa’s websites, DrTheresaLarson.com and Movement-RX.com
- Her Get Quiet Challenge (it’s free)
- Theresa’s upcoming memoir, Warrior
- Theresa’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 35 for my interview with none other than my husband about how he’s dealing with a major dietary intolerance. If you enjoy Scottish accents, you’ll want to tune in.
Pin this for later: