Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, a Paleo based meal planning service. Each week, you receive an email that contains an organized grocery list & simple instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. Not only is this a time saver, but the meals are simple AND delicious, for example: Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs w/ Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Chipotle Bison & Kale Chili. Prep Dish gives you step-by-step instructions for having a fridge full of homemade meals.
Try it for $1 a week. Click here!
Jarrett Arthur is a firecracker, and her mission is to help women be safe in their daily lives.
Through her in-person seminars and work online, Jarrett combines her experience in Krav Maga together with real-life situations to give people the skills to protect themselves. She’s full of energy, and in this podcast, Jarrett is giving us some pretty practical tips to implement right now to improve your own personal safety as well as common mistakes to look out for.
I know that you’ll walk away from this interview feeling empowered.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Why Krav Maga was life-changing for Jarrett
- What Krav Maga is and how it’s used
- How being adrenalized affects the body and mind
- Why Jarrett decided to leave her job to pursue her own business
- How Jarrett handles criticism that by teaching self-defense it encourages a victim-blaming culture
- Top misconceptions people make when it comes to self-defense
- Simple tips for improving your own personal safety right now
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Jarrett’s website and program M.A.M.A.
- Jarrett’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- The cat keychain
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.