Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, a Paleo-based meal planning service. Each week, you receive an email that contains an organized grocery list & simple instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. Not only is this a time saver, but the meals are simple AND delicious, for example: Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs w/ Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Chipotle Bison & Kale Chili. Prep Dish gives you step-by-step instructions for having a fridge full of homemade meals.
Try it FREE for a month. Click here!
Summer Innanen tells it like it is when it comes to body image. The coach and host of her own podcast, Fearless Rebelle radio, is making it her mission to help people work through their struggles with feeling good in their own skin.
In this episode, we’re tackling some pretty meaty topics including how people use their bodies as a shield (metaphorically) and why expectations can assassinate your freedom. If you find yourself struggling to accept your body, tune in because Summer is sharing some of her best tips for remixing your body image starting right now.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Summer’s struggles with health and body image growing up
- How and when she hit rock-bottom
- How people use their bodies as a shield
- Why counting calories and caloric restriction usually fail for weight loss
- Why expectations can assassinate your freedom
- The kind of health that gets ignored in the diet and fitness world
- 3 steps to start remixing your body image
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Summer’s website and her podcast, Fearless Rebelle Radio
- Summer’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
- Summer’s program, The 21-Step Body Image Remix
- Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 38 for my interview with a brain tumor survivor who’s helping others sort through life after major health issues.