Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, a Paleo-based meal planning service. Each week, you receive an email that contains an organized grocery list & simple instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. Not only is this a time saver, but the meals are simple AND delicious, for example: Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs with Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Chipotle Bison & Kale Chili. Prep Dish gives you step-by-step instructions for having a fridge full of homemade meals.
Try it FREE for a month. Click here!
Meet Episode 38’s Guest, Sarah Ramsden
Health coach Sarah Ramsden knows a thing or two about being a survivor, and she knows what it’s like to change after a traumatic health event. She found herself undergoing a lot of change after her recovery, and instead of being scared by it, she learned to make the most of it.
If you’ve been through a life-changing health event and found yourself questioning who you are and what happened to the “old” you, tune into this episode. Sarah’s story will inspire you, and I guarantee you won’t feel so alone.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Sarah’s journey from wellness to health crisis and back again
- How a crisis of health and other traumatic events can rearrange your value system
- How to make the most of a life change
- Why managing inflammation is important to her
- Steps you can take to start dealing with how your life has changed and start making the most of it
- Why nature and being outdoors is a healing part of Sarah’s life
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Sarah’s website and her podcast, The Lifesize Liberation
- Sarah’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- The gift Sarah promised about how to tune into your intuition
- Free download of “The Top 10 Signs Your Health Issues Have Changed You”
- Fearless Fermentation (online fermentation classes for beginners)
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 39 for my interview with coach and radio host who’s helping answer the question, “How much does a zebra weigh?”