Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, a Paleo-based meal planning service. Each week, you receive an email that contains an organized grocery list & simple instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. Not only is this a time saver, but the meals are simple AND delicious, for example: Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs with Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Chipotle Bison & Kale Chili. Prep Dish gives you step-by-step instructions for having a fridge full of homemade meals.
Try it FREE for a month. Click here!
Meet Episode 41’s Guest, Chef Kat Humphus
Mix one part passion with a heaping spoonful of risk-taking, sprinkle on some lightheartedness, and stir in a few pinches of service to others…
That’s the recipe for success that’s brought Chef Kat Humphus down a very interesting life and career path.
You’ll get all the details about her career as a chef at some high profile restaurants, her true life stories about what it’s like to be a competitor on the Food Network, and her big goals for the future!
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How her love of cooking came about & how she got her start in the industry
- The risk she took going to culinary school
- Why she almost quit her internship
- Why Kat left the kitchen at the height of her career
- What Kat created after she quit & why it’s so much more fulfilling
- All about her experience on the Food Network
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Kat’s website & meal service, Savory Made Simple
- Kat’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Grab the special offer Chef Kat has just for Harder to Kill Radio listeners (48 hours only!)
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 42 for a very special interview about a special project that’s very personal to me.