On this week’s episode of Harder to Kill Radio, I’m happy to introduce you to James Fitzgerald, founder of OPEX Fitness.
Meet Episode 50’s Guest, James Fitzgerald
If nothing else, James Fitzgerald is a man of strong opinions and even stronger integrity. He’s taught and influenced tens of thousands of people on the topic of fitness, but what stands out to me isn’t what he’s accomplished…it’s how he’s done it.
Fitzgerald’s approach to fitness isn’t one of marketing hype, tapping into people’s fears about their bodies, or chasing the newest, shiniest, sexiest methodology. Rather, it’s quite the opposite.
Tune into this week’s episode to hear some honest, real talk about how to really build a stronger, more robust body and in turn, living a longer and more prosperous life.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How & why James got started with a lifelong pursuit of coaching & fitness
- His advice for finding harmony in life even when you’re very dedicated to a sport
- How to read the signs & listen to your body
- James’s formula for building body awareness
- OPEX’s principles in fitness
- How to find the right trainer for you
- Where we’re failing our kids in school
- Fitness & nutrition strategies for living long & prospering
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.