On this week’s episode of Harder to Kill Radio, meet Nat Arem, the founder of Hook Grip.
Nat Arem saw an opportunity to merge his passion with the chance to serve his community, and the result has been nothing short of incredible.
He founded the media company Hook Grip to cover weightlifting events all around the world, and it’s grown by leaps and bounds.
Learn about how Nat created a juggernaut in the weightlifting world and his insights about business and life.
[bctt tweet=”It’s hard to be good at something you’re not passionate about. -@hookgrip”]
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Nat’s story of how and why he left his previous career to start Hook Grip
- The opportunities he saw to serve the weightlifting community
- A quick primer on the sport of weightlifting
- Nat’s thoughts on where the sport would be without the influence of CrossFit
- How social media has helped Hook Grip grow
- Nat’s predictions on some of the big weightlifting showdowns happening at the Olympics in Rio this summer
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes!
When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.