On this week’s episode of Harder to Kill Radio, I’m taking a look back at the first year of the show!
I can hardly believe that it’s been one year since Harder to Kill Radio hit the airwaves on June 1, 2015.
What an incredible year of thought-provoking guests and knowledge bombs!
I’m so proud to say that Harder to Kill Radio has earned some honorable distinctions.
Recently the show passed the 400,000 downloads mark, and it’s been at the top of the iTunes New & Noteworthy, What’s Hot, Health & Fitness charts throughout the last twelve months.
It’s all because of you! Thank you so much for continuing to subscribe and tune into the show.
Today’s episode is a short look back and forward to the future of Harder to Kill Radio.
I hope you’ll tune in and help me celebrate!
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Some of the milestones of the podcast and what it’s like to produce the show weekly
- My top 5 favorite episodes in the past year
- Exciting news about the future of Harder to Kill Radio
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Ep 18: The Science of Performance
- Ep 22: How to Retrain Your Brain to Get What You Want
- Ep 29: Is True Happiness Really Possible?
- Ep 35: Strength Training for Normal Humans
- Ep 51: More Social, Less Media
- Z’s AHS New Zealand presentation about Strength Training for Normal Humans
- Chel’s podcast, Meditation Minis
- Gretchen’s 4 Tendencies Quiz
- The full Harder to Kill Radio archive
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes. When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover the show, and I am so grateful for your feedback.