While we all want to look good, it is so much more important for us to be radiantly healthy from the inside out. As we get older this can get harder to recognize, which is why Dr. Anna Cabeca has dedicated her career to helping women entering perimenopause or menopause to become more comfortable with this graceful transition.
Dr. Anna helps women feel empowered instead of scared by their symptoms and helps her clients and thousands around the world figure out what works for your body.
About Dr. Anna Cabeca
Dr. Anna is here to provide simple steps, strategies, and disciplines that really work and can help you start moving in the right direction when you feel the odds stacked against you. She is explaining everything from how nutrition and joint lubrication can greatly impact your quality of life, how to incorporate spiritual and physical practices into your transition, and lifestyle programs that can make a difference in your day to day life.
Even if you haven’t reached this stage of your life yet, we all know that it is coming, and it is especially important to recognize that you are not going through this alone. By approaching this stage of your life from a place free of fear, you can take care of yourself so that you are healthy and whole, and in turn, magnetize the relationships around you. Dr. Anna is a calming and knowledgeable beacon that is here to help guide you through this next journey.
Where are you on your path to menopause? Let us know in the comments below!
On Today’s Episode
- Debunking the fear around perimenopause and menopause stages
- Why you always need to give your soul image precedent
- Bodily changes that may be symptoms of perimenopause or menopause
- The biggest nutrition do’s and dont’s when moving through these transitions
- Simple tests you can take on a daily basis to see how your environment is affecting you
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- 10-day Breeze Through Menopause Masterclass
- Pre-Order The Hormone Fix by Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Dr. Anna Cabeca’s website
- Julva trial
“I just want to empower women to really understand, get in touch, with that works for their body, so that they feel this balance and peaceful existence coming” (6:15)
“It takes more than hormones to fix your hormones, and there is a diet and lifestyle that is really in our own control” (17:57)
“It’s about less drugs and more holistic interventions that are totally within every listener’s capability” (24:33)
“We need to know on an individual basis, what works for each of us, versus generalization” (36:54)
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening! Now, Do This…
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes!
- Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.
- Pin this for later.