Want to know how to build an unbreakable body? Kate Galliett is your woman.
Kate’s spent the last thirteen years honing her craft and working with athletes and laypeople alike to help improve the quality of their movement and thus, their quality of life. You’ll love her outlook not just on the gym, but on life and how to cultivate the mindset that’ll help you treasure what’s truly important to you.
I know you’ll come away from this episode inspired to try some new things in your training and to start paying more attention to your physical capacity.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How Kate’s childhood set up her current career path
- How she’s working with athletes and laypeople on perfecting their movement
- Kate’s six pillar framework for building unbreakable bodies
- How to tune in to the story your body’s strengths and weaknesses are telling you
- Why a solid mindset is important for creating conditions to thrive in
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Fit for Real Life
- The Unbreakable Body
- Kate’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube
Woot! Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
I’ll see you again soon for Episode 7 with a really fascinating guest whose life work was influenced by an unlikely childhood sport. It’s great stuff!