Sharpening movement and minds is Georges Dagher’s passion.
If you could combine equal parts attention to detail with technical knowledge and the desire to help people find freedom of mind and movement, you’ll get Georges. He’s a strength coach, movement tinkerer, and modern Renaissance man, and I know you’ll take something valuable away from this interview.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How his unlikely combination of childhood sports influenced his passions later in life
- The importance of form and attention to detail
- His recipe for squat soup
- Why he’s passionate about remixing functional movement
- How he’s helping people cure chronic pain
- The two ingredients he believes are the foundation of personal growth
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Dagher Strength
- Georges’s Building Bulletproof Chest Strength video
- Georges’s Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio Radio on YouTube
Woot! Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
I’ll see you again soon for Episode 8 with a super-motivating friend who’s putting the fun back in fitness. Tune in!