So many women are dealing with symptoms caused by hypothyroidism and either don’t know it or don’t know how to fix it. Dr. Becky Campbell was part of this group, after dealing with weight gain, hair loss, and chronic fatigue during schooling.
After a series of general practitioners and specialists left her without answers, she found her solution in a holistic practitioner that outlined her thyroid issues. Today Dr. Campbell is passionate about helping other people get to the root cause of their thyroid issues and start feeling better faster.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
Managing Your Hypothyroidism
Dr. Campbell is shedding light on everything from to what hypothyroidism is, what tests you should be asking for, how to eat and exercise for your thyroid and more. If you are seeing abnormal changes in your body, are not feeling yourself, or unsure of what tests to ask for from your doctor, Dr. Campbell is answering all of your questions and more on this episode.
Learn why you adopting a new lifestyle is not a prescription for restriction, the important role thyroid hormones play in all functions of the body, how to make sure your doctor is checking you thoroughly enough, and how to support your adrenals through stress management techniques. Dr. Campbell believes in listening to what your body is asking for to know what you need to do to support your body without extreme measures.
Once you understand the crucial role your thyroid plays in the body you will be able to shift your mindset, diet, and lifestyle to become partners with your body again.
Are you struggling with a form of hypothyroidism? Share your journey with us in the comments below.
On Today’s Episode
- Ways to require less thyroid medication and feel normal in your body again
- Symptoms that you should be looking for to know when to get your thyroid tested
- Steps you can take on your own that cost no money and really make a difference
- How to view exercise and diet in a way that is supportive for hypothyroidism
- The importance of diet, liver function, gut health and adrenals on your thyroid levels
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Download The Ultimate Thyroid Guide Here
- The 30-Day Thyroid Reset Plan by Dr. Becky Campbell
- Dr. Becky Campbell Website
- Follow Dr. Becky Campbell on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
- Pre-Order The Core 4 Book Here
“I had to do the work with changing my lifestyle to get better, but I did and I got so much better, and so I knew this is what I needed to do, help other people.” (9:48)
“Everybody is different, so it’s not going to look the same for everybody, but I can tell you right now I don’t feel deprived at all in the way I eat.” (12:10)
“I think when you can actually figure out what the problem is for your body, and learn how to handle that, that’s when you are going to get the best results. You can’t do what somebody else did and expect the same thing if you guys are two different people.” (21:40)
“My purpose is really to try and help people help themselves with as little money as possible, and with this method, you really can do that.” (34:02)
“If your body is telling you something is wrong, it’s wrong.” (39:40)
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.