Going on tour is a blast because we get to meet everyone and hear how you’re using and loving our books!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we’ve had to postpone most of the dates of our upcoming tour, but the good news is that there are still two events happening:
The two events that are still on are:
- July 25 at the Union Square Greenmarket in NYC from 11-2. We are appearing with Diana Rodgers of Sustainable Dish (she wrote Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts on the Go and The Homegrown Paleo Cookbook).
- July 26 at Clark Organic Farm in Boston. We are appearing with Diana Rodgers and Mel Joulwan of The Clothes Make the Girl (she wrote Well Fed and Well Fed 2) for a catered paleo picnic, signing and farm tour.
There’s still time to RSVP for these events. Please note the Union Square event is free, while the picnic has a charge to cover the cost of food.
The events that have been postponed (no reschedule dates yet) are:
- Denver, CO on July 17 at Tattered Cover
- Atlanta, GA on July 18 at FoxTale Book Shoppe
- Washington, DC on July 19 at One More Page Books
- Chicago, IL on July 23 at Book Cellar Cafe
- New York City on July 24 at Reebok CrossFit 5th Avenue
Ciarra and I are sorry for any change in plans you may have to make, and we greatly appreciate your continued support. It was a hard decision for us to make. Until we hit the road again, the easiest way to support us is by picking up either of our books (here and here) and hanging out with us on social media.
Thanks so much for understanding!
xo, Steph and Ci