What can you do when imposter syndrome strikes? In this episode I’m sharing 5 strategies that help me move past it.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
How I Deal With Imposter Syndrome
Pretty much everyone I know has been stricken by imposter syndrome at one point or another. It’s that feeling that – especially when you’re about to do something big – that you’re a complete fraud and everyone else is gonna find out how unqualified and phony you really are. For some people, imposter syndrome is a nuisance-like mosquito buzzing in their ear. For others, it’s a voice so loud that it can shut them down from sharing their goodness and gifts with the world.
I’m not the world’s foremost expert on imposter syndrome, but as a human that’s lived with it for most of my life, I’ve developed a few ways to deal with it when it comes up. In this episode, I’m sharing five strategies I mix and match to move past feelings of being an imposter. Maybe some of them will resonate for you!
On Today’s Episode
- Imposter syndrome in a nutshell
- Other factors besides the obvious that play into imposter syndrome
- 5 strategies that have helped me move through imposter syndrome
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Pre-order The Core 4 & get all the bonuses
- Dr. Tee Williams – Ep 143
- Ask Steph V2 – Ep 176
- Harder to Kill Club
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.