Learn about common low carb, intermittent fasting, and weight loss pitfalls that many women unknowingly fall into with registered dietitian Laura Schoenfeld. If you’ve been making better choices and not seeing or feeling results, tune into this show to learn how to troubleshoot your journey.
About Laura Schoenfeld, RD
Laura Schoenfeld is a Registered Dietitian trained in Functional Medical nutrition therapy. Her passion? Helping overstressed, overtrained, and undernourished women get back to better physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
Laura guides her clients in identifying and implementing diet and lifestyle changes that allow them to live a healthy, fit, symptom-free life without being consumed by thoughts of food and exercise. She draws from a variety of sources to form her philosophy on nutrition, including ancestral diets, principles of biochemistry, current research, and clinical experience.
When she’s not working, Laura loves traveling with her husband, Sundays at her church, hikes with her dog, beach trips, live music, and heavy weight training.
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Laura’s website
- Her Get Your Period Back Program
- Her podcast, Ancestral RD’s
- Follow Laura on Instagram and Facebook
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Nutrition & Fitness Real Talk with Kristin Kaschak #104
- The Truth About Periods with Dr. Lara Briden #89
- Women Are Not Small Men with Dr. Stacy Sims #77
- She Thrives with Taylor Gage #73
Thanks for Listening!
- If you liked this episode, share it with friends and family.
- Don’t miss next Tuesday’s show: subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.
- Pin this for later!