The modern diseases our society is facing are serious and growing worse by the year. Can we stop this progression? Dr. Rangan Chatterjee has a four pillar solution – with simple habits – to help make disease disappear.
I first met Dr. Rangan Chatterjee almost two years ago in Boulder, Colorado through our mutual group of friends. The thing that struck me most about him – other than his very tall 6’7″ stature – was his warmth and authenticity.
Little did I know that he had already been staring in his own UK-based documentary show and was poised to make an even bigger impact around the world. I’m pleased to share this podcast with you today because I truly believe in his message.
About Dr. Rangan Chatterjee
Dr. Rangan Chatterjee believes that everyone has the ability to feel better.
He’s a UK-based medical doctor with over 16 years experience who treats people as individuals individual. He takes a total body approach to health by focusing on his 4 pillars of health: Food, Movement, Sleep and Relaxation.
His goal is to empower people to become the architects of their own health. He believe that when we are healthier, we are happier because when we feel better, we live more.
Dr. Chatterjee has a brand new book out in the US called How to Make Disease Disappear. He stars in a BBC1 documentary series called Doctor in the House where he travels around the UK, living with families to help them get their health back.
In Episode 101, Dr. Chatterjee Talks About:
- Why he lives with families to help them get healthier
- Why more complex solutions are not the answer
- The problem with getting medical & nutrition advice from social media
- The importance of emotion in health and why compassion is vital
- What happened after he helped reverse a women’s type 2 diabetes
- The four key areas he helps people focus on
- Why balance is more important than perfection
- Why he doesn’t write lifestyle prescriptions
- Some of his simple relaxation suggestions
- The importance of giving people autonomy in lifestyle change
- Sleep advice and suggestions
- The surprising morning practice that will improve your sleep
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- To access the full episode transcript, join my newsletter
- Dr. Chatterjee’s website
- Order your copy of How to Make Disease Disappear
- The documentary episode he mentioned
- Follow Dr. Chatterjee on Facebook and Instagram
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts, transcripts, and more
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Unconventional Medicine with Chris Kresser #76
- Ep 52: How to be Healthy in an Unhealthy World with Pilar Gerasimo
- Ep 68: The Future of Medicine with Guillermo Ruiz
- Rebalance Your Hormones Naturally with Magdalena Wszelaki #98
Thanks for Listening!
- If you liked this episode, share it with friends and family.
- Don’t miss next Tuesday’s show: subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.
- Pin this for later!