Thank you to all who entered…the giveaway is now closed and the lucky winner is…
#1830 Kim B. (kbe…….@……..net)! Congratulations Kim!
It’s time to announce the November giveaway! Drum roll please…as chosen by popular vote, it’s a 1-Quart Le Creuset Cast Iron Round French Oven (a $140 value)!
This is a seriously awesome prize…the Rolls Royce of enameled cookware. I’ve been wanting a Le Creuset enameled Dutch oven of my own for. so. long (maybe Santa will bring me one if I’m good). These pieces of cookware are so rad because they’re cast iron on the inside and enamel on the outside. They heat very evenly and the enameled surface is unreactive – great for acidic foods like tomato sauce. By the way, the difference between the Dutch oven and the French oven is simply the shape: oval versus round.
What can you use this Le Creuset French Oven for? It’s perfect for low and slow braising, soups and stews…great for the winter months ahead. It’s oven safe, too, and with proper care will last for years! The winner will get to choose between the four colors below (clockwise from top left): Marseilles (blue), Flame (orange), Soleil (yellow) or Cherry (red), pending availability at the time the giveaway ends.
Check this out!
Before you enter for a chance to win, go check out the amazing Fall Into Health Autumn Bundle Sale going on now through November 7.
- 47 e-books – $985 value
- 3 Online Classes – $280 value
- 3 Meal Plans – $220 value
- 15 Exclusive Podcast Interviews – $45 value
- 2 Magazines – $63 Value
- Discount Coupons – over $500 value
- It’s a $2000 value for only $39. Click here to learn more.
How to Enter for a Chance to Win a 1-Quart Le Creuset French Oven
It’s simple…use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
1. You MUST be signed up for my mailing list (the first option) for a chance to win. After you complete your entry, be sure to check your email inbox and confirm your subscription (your email address remains private, and I don’t spam…EVER).
2. You can earn bonus entries via the widget below for doing the following:
- Liking Stupid Easy Paleo on Facebook
- Pinning this giveaway on Pinterest
- Following Stupid Easy Paleo on Pinterest
- Following Stupid Easy Paleo on Twitter
The contest will end on November 30, 2013 at 11:59 PST. The winner will be announced on December 1, 2013 on the Stupid Easy Paleo blog and Facebook and must claim the prize by December 3, 2013 or else another winner will be chosen. This contest is open to all readers, regardless of country. If you live outside the United States, you’ll receive an Amazon gift certificate in the amount of the prize.
Check out the awesome features of the French oven here, and tell me what you plan on making in the comments below!