Time for some nutrition and fitness real talk with Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and CrossFit coach Kristen Kaschak of The Girl With the Butter. We chat about food and exercise as punishment versus a chance to expand and grow.
About Kristin Kaschak
Kristin Kaschak started her health journey back in 2009 when she was introduced to CrossFit. Despite working for New Jersey’s largest craft beer distributor, she started changing her habits and changing her life. When she learned about a real food way of eating, things really kicked off in a positive way. Now in her 30s, she’s happier in my skin, healthier, stronger, and have more vitality that she ever has.
Kristin’s own transformation spurred her to dive into deepening her own nutrition education. It eventually lead her earn her Nutritional Therapy Practitioner certification in 2014 from the Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA). She’s also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Certified Coach, a CrossFIT Level 2 Trainer, Poliquin Institute BioSignature Practitioner, and a Certified BirthFIT Coach.
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Kristin’s website, The Girl With the Butter
- Her podcast, Is This Podcast Paleo?
- Follow Kristin on Instagram
- The cheat meal post: 5 Reasons to Ditch Cheat Days
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Simple Wellness for Creative Women with Tiffany Ima #99
- Pursuing Health for Life with Julie Foucher #95
- Black Female Representation in Fitness with Sonja R. Herbert #94
- Meathead Hippie with Emily Schromm #84
- She Thrives with Taylor Gage #73
Thanks for Listening!
- If you liked this episode, share it with friends and family.
- Don’t miss next Tuesday’s show: subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.
- Pin this for later!