My One-skillet Paleo dinner recipe is so ideal because they make everyone’s least favorite part about cooking—the cleaning up—that much easier.
This is a basic template for a meal that could have several variations: Change up the type of ground meat and the spices and end up with something that tastes totally different. Save even more time by ricing your cauliflower (pulsing it into small bits in a food processor is by far the easiest way) ahead of time on your big weekly food prep day!
One Skillet Paleo Dinner Recipe
Make this ultra-simple and filling One Skillet Paleo Dinner recipe to stretch your time and your dollar. Whole30 friendly and so healthy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 head cauliflower riced
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp capers sliced olives for garnish
- Brown the meat in a large skillet over medium-high heat for about 6 to 8 minutes. You may want to drain the fat if the meat’s not grass fed.
- Add the riced cauliflower and pasta sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Garnish with capers or olives.
My recipes are all in a meal planner. Check it out!