If you’re in need for some inspiration for Paleo Fourth of July recipes to bring to a picnic, barbecue or party, I’ve got plenty of ideas for you!
Celebrations for the 4th are all about keeping things casual and not spending hours slaving over a hot stove. I throw things on the grill when I can to keep the house cool or break out my trust slow cooker for some low and slow meaty goodness.
Bonus points for recipes that don’t require any cooking at all, so salads are always a huge hit around our place.
And now, some Paleo Fourth of July Recipes to add to your menu!
- Watermelon Mojito Salad
- Crunchy Kale Salad
- Jicama Carrot Slaw
- Paleo Cucumber Sesame Salad
- Holy Guacamole Salad
- Slow Cooker Mocha-Rubbed Pot Roast
- Honey Mustard Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
- Slow Cooker Pibil Pork
- Strawberry Chili Grilled Chicken
- Reverse-Seared Steak
- The Perfect Burger
- Paleo Rocket Popsicles
- Vanilla Berry Chia Pudding
- Strawberry Lemonade Gummies
- Blueberry Rhubarb Granita