Paleo Tzatziki Sauce is a delicious, tangy way to add the flavors of Greece to any meal, without the dairy.
I’m on a dipping sauce kick lately, probably because they make food more fun. I love sauces for their ability to easily add another dimension of flavor to meals.
What is Tzatziki Sauce?
Tzatziki sauce is typically made from yogurt, cucumber, garlic, and seasonings and served alongside meat for dipping.
Paleo Tzatziki Sauce
Paleo Tzatziki Sauce makes any Greek-inspired meal perfect! It's dairy-free and comes together in just a few minutes!
- 1 cup cucumber seeded and shredded
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full-fat
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill or 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Peel, seed and shred a cucumber until you get enough to fill a 1 cup measure. Squeeze any extra moisture from the shredded cucumber.
- Open the can of coconut milk and scoop out ½ cup of the cream that’s on top.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cucumber, coconut milk, garlic, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- If the sauce is too thick, you can add a bit of the clear coconut water from the bottom of the can to thin it out.
- Chill before serving. You can use this a sauce for meat like lamb or be a bit more out of the box and stir it into zucchini noodles.
My recipes are all in a meal planner. Check it out!