Get my ebook, How To Make Kombucha, to…
- save over 90% over store-bought ‘booch!
- gain the confidence to make it at home.
- learn from clear, step-by-step instructions.
- watch video tutorials of the process.
- learn how to troubleshoot your brew.
Home Fermentation Doesn’t Have to be Scary
Tired of spending upwards of $4 a bottle for kombucha at the store? Want to make your own but you’re not sure how? Afraid you won’t know how to troubleshoot the process once you’ve started?
Don’t fear the ‘booch! I’m going to take the mystery out of fermenting this tasty drink and ease your fears about dipping your toes into the home fermentation pool.
I saw your bat-signal in the sky, and I’ve come to the rescue.
In this ebook, I’m taking you from beginning to end and showing you exactly how to make your own kombucha. Other websites make it sound SO complicated, but not here. I’m keeping it as stupid-easy as humanly possible, and pretty soon you’re going to add “awesome at kombucha-brewing” to your list of kitchen Ninja skills.
You’ll learn how to dial in the process and best of all, stop giving kombucha companies all your hard-earned cash.
What Comes In the How To Make Kombucha Ebook
- Thorough yet easy-to-follow instructions for the first and second fermentations
- Step-by-step photographs
- Four video tutorials covering everything from growing your own SCOBY through the end of the process
- Five exclusive recipes for different flavor combinations
- Extensive troubleshooting and FAQs section
How To Make Kombucha probably isn’t for you if…
…you’re already an experienced kombucha home brewer.
Want to preview How To Make Kombucha before you buy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a printed book?
No, this is an electronic book delivered in PDF format. When you purchase your copy, you’ll receive an email with the link to download the ebook file. Please be patient as the file downloads—it may take a while based on your internet connection speed.
If I have a Kindle, will I be able to view the ebook on it?
Is it for sale on Amazon (for Kindle) or iBooks (for iPad)?
Will you ever sell a print version?
Probably not because it’s a relatively small book.
Do you offer refunds / returns?
Since this ebook is distributed in electronic form, it’s not possible to accept returns.