Stop Leaving Your Gains on the Table!
I’ve got the expert advice you’re seeking to fuel your performance with real food in my best-selling eBook, The Paleo Athlete: A Beginner’s Guide to Real Food for Performance!
“Steph shows you that [eating paleo for athletes] doesn’t have to be hard, exceedingly time-consuming, or cost-prohibitive.”
Internet forums are NOT the place to learn about nutrition.
Navigating message boards and forums about performance nutrition usually results in one thing: confusion.
There’s tons of bro-science and hearsay about what works and what doesn’t. Some of the advice you see flung around is baseless and some is downright dangerous. Don’t put your health and performance in the hands of the bros hanging out in your local gym.
I was so fed up with the lack of a clear source of information about how to use real food as the base for a kickass diet for athletes. So, I decided to put my formal education in human physiology and holistic nutrition together with my experience as an athlete, coach and teacher together and write one myself.
I get it. I’m an athlete just like you. Pouring hours into your training only to have lackluster strength and conditioning results is beyond frustrating and definitely not what you want to get out of your blood, sweat and tears.
In this ebook, you’ll get the tools to start dialing in your own nutrition using a real food approach with smart modifications for performance-seekers. Beyond that, I’m giving you the best info on how to prep for an event so you finish strong plus how to deal with all the other things you know is crucial for athletes, namely sleep and stress management..
No other book on the market does what this can do for your performance. It’s time to start enjoying the PRs and gains you’re working so hard for.
Performance-Enhancing Tips You’ll Learn:
- Structuring your pre- and post-workout meals for optimal fueling and recovery using a base template of real, nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory foods.
- Specific recommendations for power-, high-intensity, and endurance-based sports since each discipline has its own energy demands and fueling needs.
- Daily ranges of protein, carb, and fat macronutrients to start implementing today to help you gain the competitive edge while preserving muscle and staying lean.
- Comprehensive competition timelines to make sure you’re prepped and ready to go for your next event! No bonking here.
- Troubleshooting guides for tweaking your plan when something’s not working, and exclusive videos with my best insider advice.
The Paleo Athlete probably isn’t for you if…
…you’re not ready to take a real food approach to your nutrition, you’re looking for an exact macro prescription, or you’re not interested in making gains.
Take a Look Inside…
What People Are Saying About The Paleo Athlete
“In this eBook, Steph has laid out a logical framework for making good food choices that support both excellent health and impressive physical performance, whether that is tested against others on the field of play or against yourself in the gym (or the mountains).”
– Dallas Hartwig, NY Times Best Selling Co-Author of It Starts With Food and The Whole30