This recipe for Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte is dairy-free and oh so delicious…without all the fake flavorings.
You can use the spice mix in regular coffee or add it to espresso and coconut milk to make a latte-style drink!
If you don’t want any added sugar in your Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte, feel free to leave out the maple syrup. It’ll still be tasty even without it.
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe (Dairy-Free)
This Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe is delicious, dairy-free and full of healthy ingredients that'll give you that familiar fall flavor!
- 2 oz freshly brewed espresso
- 1/4 cup coconut milk full-fat
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- splash pure maple syrup optional
- splash pure vanilla extract
- Brew your espresso. If you don’t have any espresso machine, it’s okay! Make some dark french roast coffee. I do this with a French press now since I gave my espresso machine away.
- Froth the coconut milk using the steamer on your espresso machine. Again…no machine? Heat the milk on the stovetop. It just won’t be foamy or give the same consistency but will still taste amazing. Heavy cream also works well here.
- In a small container, combine the cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Shake to combine. You will only be using about ⅛ tsp per cup, so save the rest.
Combine espresso, steamed coconut milk, vanilla extract and ⅛ teaspoon of spice mix. Add splash of maple syrup or honey if you prefer. Stir to combine.
- Top with foam and sprinkle with a pinch of spice.