So many times our feelings of unhappiness come from a place of feeling stuck. Whether it is your relationship, job, city, or something else, feeling like you are settling can have a major impact on your overall quality of life. Lynn Marie Morski recognized this gaping hole in society and decided to take her ability to stop what isn’t serving her to the masses.
About Lynn Marie Morski
Lynn Marie is changing how we think about quitting. By viewing quitting as something that we can use as a strategic tool, we can get away from those things that are no longer serving us. She is passionate about giving people permission to get out of those situations of feeling stuck and has developed easy to follow protocols to help you find what you are passionate about.
This episode is all about destigmatizing quitting, getting rid of the ‘should’ in your head, and finding a strategic quitting process to help you get the most out of life. Lynn Marie is providing a step by step tool kit for how to quit productively and hopes to empower and enlighten those who just need to start embracing quitting.
Do you need to start quitting things more often? Let us know in the comments below!
On Today’s Episode
- Strengthening your quitting muscle without moving a finger
- How to weave your way through the minefield of career-related quitting
- Letting go of the sunk cost fallacy and finding what you love to do
- Why you should stop thinking about what people think about you and your decisions
- Tips for strategic quitting and taking small quitting steps
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Quitting By Design by Lynn Marie Morski
- Quit Happens Podcast
- Quitting By Design Website
- Follow Lynn Marie on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Quitopia Facebook Group
“I felt like quitting is kind of my superpower and I wanted to pass that on to others” (10:53)
“Quitting is a drug when it is done right let me tell you” (24:26)
“My credo is freedom in all aspects of my life. And to have any area where there are ‘shoulds’ and a hierarchy is so out of line with that” (25:08)
“In today’s society, people are going to think about anything you do for such a short period of time that it is not even worth going into your decision-making process” (40:10)
“You don’t have to search for your passion, just do you and your calling may just find you” (55:35)
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening! Now, Do This…
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes!
- Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.
- Pin this for later.