I’m sharing my biggest takeaways from my revitalize experience.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
Takeaways For You From My Revitalize Experience
Community. Connection. Me to we. Taking time to center ourselves.
I just got back from a beautiful long weekend at mindbodygreen‘s revitalize weekend in the Arizona desert where I learned from teachers, speakers, and healers committed to conscious connection and leadership. I consider myself quite lucky to have had this experience, and it comes at a time in my business and life when I feel very much on the cusp of shifting and change.
In this episode, I’m filling you in on why you need to grab the book bonuses now (hint: on July 30 they disappear, so pre-order now), and I’m recapping my trip to St. Louis to record The Model Health Show with my friend Shawn Stevenson. Then, I’m sharing my experiences and most important take-aways from my weekend at the revitalize retreat.
On Today’s Episode
- Why you’ve got to grab the bonuses for The Core 4 soon
- My trip to St. Louis
- What it was like to attend revitalize
- 4 important things I took away from my experience at revitalize
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Get all the pre-order bonuses for The Core 4
- The Model Health Show
- Dr. Brighten
- Paul Kuhn
- Deepak Chopra
- Julie Piatt
- Harder to Kill Club
Pre-order bonuses for The Core 4 are now available for you! Get all the freebies now because they disappear on July 30. Claim the bonuses here. Thank you so much for all your support!
Harder to Kill Radio is sponsored by the Nutritional Therapy Association. Registration is now open for the NTA’s September class. You can learn more and save your seat by going to: www.nutritionaltherapy.com (and don’t forget to mention my name on your application!) You can also try out their free 7-day course, Nutritional Therapy 101 by going to: https://nutritionaltherapy.com/nutritional-therapy-101/
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.