On this week’s episode of Harder to Kill Radio, meet mindset coach Rob Scott.
Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, a Paleo-based meal planning service. Each week, you receive an email that contains an organized grocery list & simple instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. Not only is this a time saver, but the meals are simple AND delicious, for example: Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs with Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Chipotle Bison & Kale Chili. Prep Dish gives you step-by-step instructions for having a fridge full of homemade meals.
Try it FREE for a month. Click here!
Meet Episode 47’s Guest, Rob Scott
Rob Scott is known for hijacking people’s minds, rewiring their limiting beliefs, and leaving them completely transformed.
He’s a master level coach who creates digital products and training programs for world changers that help them “breakthrough” their deepest limits. After working with Rob people become incredibly effective, more successful and deeply fulfilled. Through his work, Rob helps people reprogram their mindsets and connect to their deepest purpose.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- The odds Rob overcame to become the coach he is today
- How powerful stories may be holding you back
- How Rob helps people shift their identities
- Rob’s thoughts on willpower as a finite resource
- Tips for banishing negative self-talk
- Rob’s three-part strategy for mastering mindset
- His tips for helping children be themselves
- Rob’s hope for shifting the mindset of entire cultures
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Rob’s website
- Rob’s Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- His free course (go to the bottom of this page and select “Click here to get started with my free course, and experience your own Fundamental Shift.”
- Rob’s free “Mastering Confidence” tutorial
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 48 for my interview with a nutritionist with a passion for real food, functional movement, sustainable living, and daily play.
Pin these images from Harder to Kill Radio for later: