Today is the day, The Core 4 is officially on the shelves of your local bookstore or favorite online retailer. I am so excited about the release of my new book that I have invited my husband Z to join us today to discuss the highs and lows of writing a book, examining the programs found in The Core 4 Book and have a look to the past and the future about what is coming next.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
Embracing What Works
Writing a book can be filled with lots of fears and insecurities, and it is my mission to show that women can be strong in spite of our misconceptions and concerns. Through this book and this episode, I hope to walk alongside you as you stop living your restrictive lifestyle and start embracing what works for your body.
I believe in setting yourself apart by persevering, moving forward and embracing your body while owning your power. The Core 4 is all about these principles, and if you would like a chance to look into the ‘making of’ process, join us on this episode and let me help facilitate you to find another way.
Have you ordered your copy of The Core 4 yet? Share what you are most excited to read about in the comments below.
On Today’s Episode
- Why you need to purchase your copy of The Core 4 today
- What drove me to write a third book and exploring my creative process
- The role photography has played in the book and your ability to use it at home
- My favorite parts within the program and how to put what you read into practice
- The ins and outs of dealing with a literary agent versus self-publishing
Resources Mentioned In This Show
“This has probably been one of the biggest projects I have done in my career, my second career as a self-employed business owner and nutritional therapist and strength coach and all the things I do. But its also been one of the scariest things I think that I have done.” (13:44)
“When you are in it, it’s so hard to see that there is another possible way of looking at things. And it doesn’t mean we don’t take care of ourselves, I think that’s the other thing I hear, is like ‘oh well you are just going to eat whatever the fuck you want and treat yourself like a trash can’. And its lie no, that’s exactly not the point.” (33:29)
“I don’t at all blame anybody who is stuck in this position and thinks this is all you know because I was there too. And it’s just what we are taught.” (34:00)
“I wanted to plant the seed that we are so much stronger and we are capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for.” (51:27)
“Women are so powerful and strong and can continue to build strength late into life. And it is not only fun and cute to do that, it’s important for our health.” (55:03)
Harder to Kill Radio is sponsored by the Nutritional Therapy Association. Registration is now open for the NTA’s September class. You can learn more and save your seat by going to: www.nutritionaltherapy.com (and don’t forget to mention my name on your application!) You can also try out their free 7-day course, Nutritional Therapy 101 by going to: https://nutritionaltherapy.com/nutritional-therapy-101/
Join My Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining my free private online community, the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.