Want to start strength training but don’t know where to begin? I’ve got you.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
Strength Training Tips for Beginners
If you’ve wanted to start strength training but you don’t know where to begin, I’ve got you. I’ve been a strength training enthusiast consistently since 2010 and a coach since 2013. I’ve seen and heard just about everything when it comes to fears and apprehensions that women have about lifting weights. Sometimes those fears come from lack of knowledge and other times, it comes from people that tell women outright to “be careful or you’ll get hurt.” That last part’s gotta stop.
In this episode, I’m sharing five tips to help you get started with strength training. These may not all work for everyone, but my hope is that they serve as potential entry points for you as you gather knowledge and do some research. Strength training has so many powerful physical and mental benefits that I hope you’ll get experience.
On Today’s Episode
- Why women are scared of strength training
- 5 tips for getting started
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Pre-order The Core 4 & get all the bonuses
- Toning – Ep 162
- Strengthen Your Body – Pillar of Health 2
- How to Build a Stronger Body – Ep 134
- Made Strong Program
- Basic Barbell Program
- Harder to Kill Club
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.