Paleo, summer cookout. The term no doubt creates images of enjoying some fun in the sun with friends and family, celebrating with some tasty eats.
Three years ago this weekend, I shared a paleo-friendly Memorial Day menu with lots of delicious cookout recipes.
I’ve since added a lot of great recipes to the site, so I decided to put together another updated summer cookout menu.
These are some of the best loved, good for a crowd dishes I’ve got. Mix and match to customize the perfect combination.
- Kombucha Slushie – a simple blend of kombucha and frozen fruit
- Watermelon Slush – watermelon was destined for this cool frozen drink
- Easy Paleo Mocktails – alcohol-free but still sophisticated
- Seltzer water with lime and olive garnish
Appetizers / Salads / Side-Dishes
- Broccoli Salad – a riff on the classic
- Jalapeño-Lime Chicken Wings – the perfect finger food
- Paleo Chicken Pineapple Meatballs – bake these ahead of time and keep warm in a small slow cooker
- Paleo Cucumber Sesame Salad – light and refreshing in warm weather
- Watermelon Mojito Salad – a Stupid Easy Paleo classic with watermelon, lime, and mint
- Holy Gaucamole Salad – all the flavors of guac in a deconstructed salad
- Salmon Cobb Salad – this entree salad is great for a get-together
- Kickin’ BBQ Shredded Chicken (Carolina Style) – take along in a slow cooker
- The Perfect Burger – every cookout needs a killer burger recipe
- Grilled Pork Belly with Chimichurri – marinated pork for the grill
- Lamb Kebabs – served with a carrot salad on the side
- Grilled Rack of Lamb – a classic rack of lamb with rosemary and garlic
- Simple Shrimp Ceviche – a perfectly refreshing warm-weather dish
- Chocolate Banana Popsicles – dairy-free take on chunky monkey ice cream
- Vanilla Berry Chia Pudding – fresh summer berries compliment this delicious chia pudding
- Paleo Rocket Popsicles – a take on the classic red, white, and blue childhood favorite
- Banana Ice Cream with Chocolate Shell – a few simple ingredients, plus it’s dairy-free